Are you a fast learner, who can prioritize a busy workload and enjoys a challenge? Our growing sign company is seeking a professional, enthusiastic, driven team player to evolve with us!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Work directly with New Business Development representative and Graphic Designer to ensure timely responses, proposals, and approvals with Home Builder Marketing and land Development Departments. Actively uphold a superior level of customer service with existing clients.
- Primary duty to support sales efforts by working with existing accounts to process daily requests and work orders.
- Develop rapport with the New Business Development representative to enhance maximum sales effort and efficiency; communicate targeted installation date(s), as well as any production issues.
- Accurately input and track new contacts, prospects and business development activity. Schedule appropriate follow-up..
- Obtain written client authorization for all work to be completed.
- Become proficient in the usage of proprietary operating system.
- Create new work orders, including all sales items and supporting information, with accuracy and high attention to detail. Verify pertinent information is present, such as: community location, exact installation location and instructions, client contact information, etc.
- Coordinate artwork creation and/or submission and client approval with the Graphic Design Department.
- Follow up to ensure client satisfaction after job is complete and/or received.
Essential to role success is a positive attitude, keen eye for detail, with excellent computer and organizational skills. Within this role there is room for fast advancement, including but not limited to bonus compensation opportunities.
Direct communication with clients is a requirement, sales or project coordination experience is a plus.
Holiday, medical (with company contribution), dental, vision, voluntary benefits and company-paid $20K life insurance after 90 days; 401(k) (with company 4% match), paid personal days and vacation after 1 year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Work Location: In person
"*" indicates required fields