Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager with previous marketing experience with Homebuilders and Developers. This position will manage OnSight’s Texas Region.
- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in growing the OnSight brand by proactively generating new accounts by marketing, networking, cold calling, referral, and other sales techniques.
- Provide sales associates with the necessary support to generate market leads and close new deals.
- Plan and execute training among staff members.
- Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance reviews, and people management.
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume, forecasting, and developing sales quotas for assigned territories.
- Analyze trends and results to implement successful marketing strategies.
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand, and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
- Boost regional sales volume.
- Develop and review long-and-short-term sales strategies.
- Oversee and design special promotions, cross-selling programs, and campaigns.
- Ensure the effectiveness of cross-selling activities by guiding employees.
- Resolve customer complaints and service issues.
- Document customer interactions and maintain data related to activities, accounts, and partners.
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve sales potential and customer satisfaction.
- Build the regional team; participate in interviewing new sales associates.
Qualifications for Regional Sales Manager
- Five + years of sales experience in building market share.
- Three + years in a managerial role leading a team.
- Must have experience selling to (or working for) Homebuilders and/or Residential Developers
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, word, outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and comfort with math.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to motivate and rally your team.
- $85,000-100,000 with total compensation $150,000-$200,000 (depending on candidate qualifications)
"*" indicates required fields