Installer- Construction Laborer
We are seeking a new full-time construction laborer to join the OnSight Family in our Nashville facility.
- Install signs and other materials utilizing rough carpentry skills
- Digging holes for sign installation using post diggers
- Pour/form/finish concrete pads for hardscape installation
- Perform general rough carpentry tasks related to top-notch installations
- Read engineered prints/plans
- Conduct site surveys with accurate assessments of locations
- Safely drive company vehicles with trailers and large construction machinery attached
- Follow a fast-paced, deadline-oriented schedule for installing signs, mailboxes, and various other items in and around newly built communities
- Strong attention to detail
This job may be for you if you love to work outdoors, are professionally skilled with your hands, and enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor become a tangible asset to be enjoyed by new homeowners in your neighborhood.
Installers generally work Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. until the job is finished, 40+ hours a week.
- Concrete pad forming/finishing experience
- Rough carpentry knowledge
- Valid driver’s license (MUST HAVE)
- Some hand tools (impact drill, tape measure, levels, etc.)
- Reliable transportation (to/from work)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Capacity to work in extreme weather conditions
- Professional, motivated attitude with a team player mentality
This is a physically active position that requires manual dexterity for success and calls for skilled manual labor practices for safety. We are prepared to educate and train you as needed, depending on your experience. But only individuals meeting ALL of the above-Required Qualifications should apply.
Construction laborers/Sign Installers are potential candidates for these OnSight positions:
- Lead Installer
- Installation Coordinator
- General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19 – $22.00 per hour
"*" indicates required fields